Monday, December 31, 2012

Blessings

Over the last few days I have been reminded on how blessed I am to be married to my husband. He takes care of me and allows me to take my time. If I need to spend a day or two in bed like a zombie, he never makes me feel guilty or that I'm a bother to him. I woke up yesterday not being able to turn my head from the pain in my neck. Then today with the pain shooting from my back down my legs. I quit often feel like this, even more so when the weather is very cold. Woke up to snow in our yards(not a lot by any place but NM standards). But the cold is more than enough to cause me to ache. I often wonder how much more pain can one person take? I'm then reminded that God works all things for our good, for His purpose. Romans 8:28. You might ask me why would God allow one of his daughters to endure the amount of pain and suffering I have the past ten years, and I can only answer you with I don't know? What I do know is that God is going to use me and my pain and the hell I have been through in order to save millions of other woman from this heart ache. I will be very active on getting my story out there. Letting other woman know that they aren't crazy, and to hopefully get the mirena off the market. So although I have been down the last few days, I choose to see the positives/blessings in my situation instead of focusing on all the negative/bad. I may not be able to get out of bed, but I know that God is right here with me, holding me through the pain and tears and helping me to strive forward. And for that I am forever grateful. As I am for my husband. I was asked from another mirena suffer how have I been able to handle all the crap I have for 10 years and not loose it. For me it's my husband, who Jesus put into my life specifically to love me, protect me, and take care of me in sickness and health. I have put him through so much over the past ten years , that it amazes me that he had stood by me. Ive read of other woman who had their relationships become damaged beyond repair. I'm truly lucky I haven't completely experienced that. Not that I haven't had my share of people not believing me, cause I have. What I have had is support from my husband, my kids, my church, my friends and most of my family. And my faith, I have never been closet to The Lord, and feeling the hunger of his word and teachings. Hopefully this year will have much needed healing for me. Please pray for the right treatments/detoxes to make myself healthy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment