Sunday, April 28, 2013

Update

Hello All. Im sorry I have been MIA for a while. I whole heartily wanted to update more often. But getting a job with bakers hours mean I get nothing else done! Im still struggling. I have some ok days, and tons of bad days. Over the past few months I have noticed a spike in my symptoms before I get my period. The first two months my period came like clock work, then my third came 22 days late. Im now awaiting my fourth one, which is at this time 6 days late. I can honestly say I have been scared into thinking Im pregnant! But back to those always present symptoms. Im still suffering from tingling, numbness, vibrating sensation, dry mouth, migraines, hand pain, stomach aches and bloating, sore throat, hoarse voice, painful joints, irritability, anxiety, depression, lack of motivation, feeling of detachment, fatigue, ache(which is worse before my period-all over my face, neck, chest, and arms),constant itch, visual floaters, foggy brain, twitching, insomnia, and the deep bone pain in my lower back. The last couple of days have been hard on me because of my back pain. I can hardly walk, roll over, or bend down to pick something up. Again I feel like Im 80. And having a bakers job make it really hard to get through my shift.
There are a few things I have been trying out to see if I have any progress. The first is I 100% have changed my diet to gluten free. Exciting right? Every time I eat even the smallest amount of gluten I have stomach cramps that cause me to lay in a fettle position for hours, bloating, migraine, throat that feels like I have strep, and joint pain-really bad in my right hand,. I've come to the conclusion that no amount of gluten is worth all of this. The second thing is that I am trying out those skinny wraps to help pull out the toxins in my fat cells. I have had two treatments. I haven't felt much of a difference except that Jose thinks my increase in back pain seems like it could be from the toxins on that area are brought forth. Hopefully after my third treatment I can see a difference. I know of a few ladies who have chronic pain that have used the skinny wraps made their pain and fatigue 85% better. So Im still holding on hope! The third thing Im trying is that Im trying to cure my acne by using olive oil. Yes I know that sounds crazy, but a lady in my support group has been using it and says she saw a huge difference in a week! And since Im so embarrassed by my nasty acne Im willing to give anything a try. Lol. Well Im sorry it's not a cheerful update. Im starting to feel as though I will be suffering from the effects of the mirena the rest of my life.
Im glad I finally made an update. Since Im stuck lying here in bed I figured what better to do to pass this time. Hope all you are doing better than I am. I pray for all of you sufferers constantly.

No comments:

Post a Comment